si 512 Bathing Ladder With Gangway Function
- Automatic folding ladder with gangway function
- Structure made in polished or powder coated stainless steel
- Steps made in teak with non-slip inserts
- Teak boardwalk installed on the back of the folding section to facilitate gangway function
- Automatic rigid handrails and double row of manual removable stanchions with rope handrail when the ganway is enabled
- Aluminium housing box
- Combined with electro hydraulic control unit.
Ladders with hybrid function, both bathing ladder and gangway, are able to combine efficiently the features of a gangway and of a ramp. It is possible to quickly convert the ladder into a gangway, by changing the step inclination, extension and height. This model of ladder was created to ensure the safety of the walkway at steep inclines and to facilitate disembarking. Customisations of this type of product are varied and typically required for most installations. The technical properties, such as size, tilt, rotation, as well as the finish of course, can be modified according to the specific demands of the shipyard, owner or designer to fit and mix the different technical and aesthetic requirements.
|Cassette Height (mm)||290.00|
|Cassette Length (mm)||2095.00|
|Cassette Width (mm)||1360.00|
|Step Width (mm)||1075.00|
|Maximum Extension (mm)||2230.00|
|Finish||316 Stainless Steel|