Prime 10" Subwoofer - White - Dual 2-Ohm
The RM110 is a 10” subwoofer designed with weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a colour moulded grille that is 100% UV stable. This model can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable ASA injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog Resistant Santoprene surround
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Proprietary corrosion resistant spring loaded push terminals
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Removable trim ring/grille
- Available in black or white
- 2-Year Warranty
|Speaker Impedance||Dual 2-Ohm|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||200 Watts RMS 400 Watts Max|
|Speaker Input Connector||Dual 12 AWG compression|
|Magnet Weight (Kg)||1.13|
|Cut-out Size (mm)||Ø227.00|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||89.00|
|Subwoofer Displacement (Litres)||2.80|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2" aluminum|
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Element Ready™ - Subwoofers
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
FlexFit Basket - Marine Sub
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers for superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels).