Punch Marine 12" SVC 4-Ohm Subwoofer - Stainless Steel Grille - Black
The PM212SX is a white 12” subwoofer designed with waterproof technology specific for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a color matched luxury grille and is UV and moisture resistant. It versatile design allows it to be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Proprietary corrosion resistant spring loaded push terminals
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Internal magnetic shielding
- Removable trim ring/grille
- 2-Year Warranty
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||300 Watts RMS 600 Watts Max|
|Speaker Input Connector||Dual 8 AWG compression|
|Cut-out Size (mm)||Ø278.00|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||87.00|
|Subwoofer Displacement (Litres)||7.30|
|Voice Coil Diameter||2" aluminum|
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Element Ready™ - Subwoofers
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
FlexFit Basket - Marine Sub
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer's mounting position.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers for superior heat dissipation (up to 100° at full power levels).