Punch Marine 8" Full Range Speakers - Stainless Steel Grille With Horn Tweeter - White
The PM282H 8" Element Ready speaker features a 1" High Efficiency Horn Tweeter that is mounted inline with a mineral filled, polypropylene midrange cone with integrated UV inhibitors.
The cone is attached to the Centrex® Plastic injection moulded frame by a Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE) surround and moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider assembly. This is driven by our Neodymium matched motor magnetic structure with integrated aluminum heat sinking shorting ring for maximum excursion and output.
Additionally, the speaker features fully insulated flex lead wires, corrosion resistant gold plated speaker terminals with integrated expansion connections for our PM2T-S tweeter kit and a fully sealed 12dB/ Octave crossover. The entire system is topped off with an 18 gauge stainless steel and Centrex® plastic grill assembly using stainless steel hardware.
- Integrated 1” (25mm) High Efficiency Horn Tweeter
- Injection moulded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV stable Centrex™ 814 injection molded plastic parts
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Fully insulated flex lead wire stitched under spider
- Integrated 6/12 dB per octave sealed crossover
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Integrated Aluminum Heat Sinking Shorting Ring (IDHS)
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- True Marine Grade Compliance
- Available in black or white
- 2-Year Warranty
|Speaker Type||2-Way Coax|
|Crossover||High-Pass (HP): 12dB|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||150 Watts RMS 300 Watts Max|
|Tweeter Size||1.0" (25 mm)|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||93.00|
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
FlexFit 2 Basket - Marine
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.