M2 Marine Wake Tower 8" Full Range Speakers With Horn Tweeter - ColorOptix™
The M2WL-8H Color Optix™ 8" 2-way speakers deliver loud, clear, accurate sound, and light the way for your fresh or salt-water journey! Exceptional clarity and distance is possible with the built-in loaded horn, designed to project music to the skier or wakeboarder. The M2 can be installed using direct mount or a clamp mount method that provides 360-degree rotation on wake tower bar sizes from 1.5” to 3”. The M2 includes stainless-steel and white “sport” grille inserts and features a rear illuminated 3DIL™ medallion that can be rotated 360-degrees for proper orientation. The speakers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller (sold separately) and RF Connect App, allowing you to customize both front speaker and rear medallion with your own color patterns.
The M2WL-8H and M2WL-8HB enclosures are loaded with the new M2-8H or M2-8HB 2-way, full-range speakers, designed to deliver loud, clear, accurate sound while lightning the way for your journey.
They can either be direct mounted to wake tower bars that accommodate that option, or secured using the included clamps on bars ranging from 1.5 to 3.0 inches in diameter. The clamps offer 360-degrees of rotation, allowing you to point the party in the right direction.
The M2 series of Element Ready™ wake tower speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through one of its two Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. The first one is located inside the center of the 360-degree clamp for a stealth look, and the second is located on the upper-rear for installations where the enclosure is mounted directly to the wake tower bar. These water-tight connections are IP67 certified, making these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M2 speakers are complimented by 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Integrated 1” (25 mm) high efficiency horn tweeter
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- RGB rear lighted medallion with 360-degree rotation ensures properly oriented logo
- Universal clamp with 360-degree rotation fits bar sizes from 1.5” to 3” diameter
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and speaker inputs in 2 locations for thru-clamp and direct-mount configurations
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Gold plated Marine grade brass connection terminals provide a corrosion resistant, maintenance free connection
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate a front and rear silicone sealing system to protect against environmental ingress
- Stainless steel grilles pre-installed and includes sport grille option
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible speakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
|Speaker Type||2-Way Coax|
|Crossover||High-Pass (HP): 12dB/Octave|
|Power Handling (Watts RMS)||300 Watts RMS 1200 Watts Max|
|Tweeter Size||1.0" (25 mm)|
|Recess Diameter (mm)||179.10|
|Speaker Input Connector||Deutsch™|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||93.10|
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
ASTM G154 Testing
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments, G154 600hr accelerated UV testing.
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
ISO600-2-64 vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
IPX6 Water Protection
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.